There are a lot of benefits to using Bath Bombs including:
1. They soften the water which makes your bath feel silky smooth.
2. Essential oils have certain properties that help with ailments such as aching muscles, insomnia and fatigue.
3. They moisturize the skin.
4. They help reduce puffiness and water retention in our bodies.
5. They aid in removing toxins from our bodies and skin.
6. Once dissolved, they help your soap to lather more.
7. A Bath Bomb prevents the skin from ‘pruning’ so quickly so you can enjoy your soak in the bath for longer.
Ingredients include: Epsom Salt, Sodium Bicarbonate (Soda), Corn Starch, Citric Acid, Essential Oils, Fragrance Oils, Grapeseed Oil (or other carrier oil), water.
I also found this list:
Other uses for Bath Bombs
1) Keep one in your car as an air freshener and deodorizer
2) Keep them in your sock or undie drawer to make yourself smell pretty
3) Simmer on the stove to make your whole house smell great!
4) Use half of one as a deodorizing foot bath.
5) Keep one in each shoe to deodorize them.
6) Clean silverware and silver jewelry!
7) Use the powder as a safe and natural scrub for your sink, toilet and shower floor
8) Put chunks in your vacuum bag to release the scent as you clean.
9) Keep them (especially Golden Slumbers) in your linen closet to scent your sheets.
10) Toss the bag in the dryer with your clothes to make them Lush-scented!
11) Dissolve in water and place into a spritzer bottle. Use as an air and fabric refresher, or deodorizing foot spray!
12) Sprinkle light-colored ones on the floor before you vacuum to scent the carpet.
Give yourself or share a spa like bath!
Visit us at http://www.chi.ecwid.com
Also visit us on Facebook, Twitter & Instagram @chaliseshi